Key Tire Maintenance Tips
Tires deserve the utmost attention and care like any other car component. With periodic maintenance, they retain their effectiveness. With solid quality tires, you can experience a smooth quality ride. Tires are most susceptible to damage as they are in direct contact with the road. However, with regular maintenance, you can use the same set of tires for an extended period. It will delay the need to purchase new tires. Continue reading this blog by the Mark Motors dealership in Boerne, TX, to learn about taking care of tires.
What Are the Tips You Can Follow to Maintain Your Car’s Tires?
- Regularly keep a tab on the tire pressure. You should check the tire pressure at least once a week. Even a slight drop in tire pressure can affect the performance of your car. Never over-inflate or under-inflate your tires.
- Do a visual inspection of the tires occasionally. If you find any defects, cracks, nails, or bulges, go to your nearest service center and get the tires inspected. Do replacement if required.
- Tire rotation is exceptionally crucial. During the procedure, the positions of the wheels are changed routinely to ensure even tire wear. According to automotive experts, you should rotate your tires every 10,000 to 12,000 kilometers.
- Do not overburden your car with extra weight. The suspension takes a beating, and overloading can result in tire failure or tire blowouts. Only carry the necessary belongings with you.
- Keep the tires clean. Pay attention to the tires while washing the rest of your vehicle. Keeping them clean will make them last longer.
Read more: How to Check the Essential Fluids in Your Vehicle?
Read more: Where Can I Get an Auto Loan in Boerne, TX?
If you are looking for a good quality used vehicle, please do not hesitate to visit us at the Mark Motors dealership in Boerne, TX, and explore our inventory. We will be happy to assist you.